Parsons Strategic Consulting
Consultant & Owner
The words on the lips of nearly all employer brand leaders are “candidate experience.” Yet there doesn’t seem to be much alignment around what those words actually mean.
Is it the employer brand? The marketing? The application process? The interview process? In reality, it is all of those things and more. As we continue to reckon with our ever-shifting audience and record low unemployment, it is more important than ever to not only understand what candidate experience is, but even more critically: understand how to create experiences that matter to the people who are going to drive change in our companies.
Participants walk away with the following:
- An understanding of how your employee experience feeds your candidate experience and vice versa
- A clear path to define new ways to create delight
- Simple ideas to boost the candidate experience
- Simple ideas to boost the employee experience
Who should attend:
- Anyone on your team who interacts with candidates along their candidate journey.