The Campus Recruiter’s 2020 Prep Kit
Whip your 2020 Early Talent Recruiting Strategy Into Shape
With today’s unemployment rate at an almost 50-year low, the competition to source, engage and hire your next generation of talent is fierce.
Cue our Campus Recruiter’s 2020 Prep Kit—your complete guide to defining and refining your campus recruiting strategy. Inside, you’ll find templates, best practices, business examples and reports to help you make 2020 your best recruiting year yet.
Building a successful campus recruiting plan may seem like an uphill battle… but it doesn’t have to be. We’ll help you keep your head above water this year so you can focus on what really matters: top students.
What You Get
This kit will help you identify the right objectives, develop your 2020 recruiting strategy and determine the techniques best suited to provide a best-in-class, accelerated experience to engage students and move them to hire before the competition.
2020 Recruiting Prep Kit Contains:
- A 2020 campus Recruitment events checklist
- A step-by-step guide for successful recruitment email writing
- Client spotlights highlighting how leading brands automate the campus recruiting experience
- New research outlining what today’s students expect from employers
- And much more!
Don’t wait to start engaging candidates during their senior years—most talent will already be secured by your competitors. According to the 2019 Yello Recruiting study:
44% of respondents said they would start the job search process on or before their Junior year of college.
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo