Government REcruiting Solutions
Expand Your Recruiting Capabilities and Hire Faster with a Modern, End-to-End Process
Yello integrates with USAJobs, but helps your agency do so much more on top of that. Find and hire the right people faster with a technology that tracks and automates every step of the hiring process, from job announcement to offer letter — while supporting OPM regulations.
Streamline the Hiring Process and Reduce Reliance on Traditional Hiring Practices
For many agencies, hiring looks like this: You post your job announcements on USAJobs and hope the right candidate applies.
HR staff knows that in the modern job market, that’s not enough to attract the top candidates you need to support your agency’s hiring goals. You need a smarter solution to attract the top talent to fill your vacancies.
Yello is here to help you do that — while introducing technology to create a better, faster experience for everyone. Broaden your reach to attract more qualified candidates including private sector talent.
Yello’s end-to-end hiring platform can help you:
- Track all candidate information and interactions, from hiring event to offer letter
- Instantly review and organize job applicants in one centralized place
- Create automated hiring workflows to send communications, evaluations, and more
- Unlock recruiting insights with access to key metrics and reporting
Whether you’re hiring for competitive or non-competitive job announcements, Yello modernizes your agency’s hiring processes with a simple end-to-end platform. From in person to virtual hiring events, control the end to end candidate experience with Yello.
Yello understands the importance of Data Collection and Information Security. Yello is currently 12+ months into the FedRAMP Authorization process and on track to complete formal authorization within the next several months. Yello is also officially listed on FedRAMP Marketplace website as “In-Process” which is a critical milestone towards achieving FedRAMP Authorization. We are excited about how far we have come in this journey and look forward to being recognized as a FedRamp Authorized cloud service provider in the near future.
Stories from the front lines
“OPM hiring goals are around 80 days, but our agency’s actual hiring timeline was closer to 140 days. With Yello, we streamlined our process and hired candidates in as little as 35-40 days.”A DoD Agency Client
Yello Integrates with USAJobs, While Helping You Do More Proactive Hiring Activities at Every Step
Traditionally, filling vacant government civilian positions require the posting of a job announcement on USAJobs, waiting for candidates to apply, rating and ranking candidates and issuing a referral certificate. These activities can be time consuming and extend the fill process.
The federal government is in high competition with private industries for the same sources of talent — and an extended process can cause your agency to lose out on candidates that accept other offers. It’s time to evolve your recruitment efforts to attract and hire the top candidates you need to advance your mission.
Manage Hiring for Traditional & Non-Traditional Job Announcements –
All in One Place
Traditional Job Announcements
Job Announcements Posted Primarily
Build a better candidate experience and accelerate the hiring process by extending the functionality of USAJobs.
- Job Boards: List your job announcements on your website, using a standalone job board that integrates with USAJobs.
- Candidate Engagement: Track all candidate actions, and send personalized communications in one centralized place.
Non-Traditional Job Announcements
Direct Hire, Expedited Hire & Other Special Hiring Authorities
Fill critical hiring needs by organizing and managing the hiring process — from sourcing to offer — in one place.
- Virtual & In-Person Events: Promote and host career fairs, webinars and more — both in-person and virtual.
- Job Boards: Candidates can apply directly to Yello via a simple, branded form on your website.
- Application Management: Manage all applicants, and automate follow-up and next steps in the hiring process.
Stories from the front lines
“As my team of recruiters attend career fairs, tech talks, or outreach events, hiring managers can log into Yello on their PC or mobile phone to check the progress of candidate connection.”A DoD Agency Client
Virtual & In-Person Hiring Events
Plan and host engaging events, while eliminating hours of manual follow-up.
Yello helps you streamline every step of virtual and in-person hiring events — from planning to follow-up. Leverage streamlined registration and candidate check-in, then simplify follow-up with evaluations and candidate information easily accessible by authorized users.
- Manage virtual and in-person events, in one place
- Host virtual webinars and livestreams directly from Yello
- Extend on-the-spot offers and track recipients
- Evaluate candidates and automate follow-up
Create, manage and promote your own job announcements.
Proactively drive candidates to your opportunities with your own job board, fully integrated with USAJobs. List competitive and non-competitive job announcements on the same job board — and easily share links to job postings externally on social media.
- Create a fully-branded job board specific to your agency’s vacancies
- Reduce candidate dropoff with quick apply forms
- Integrate with USAJobs for a seamless application experience
- Grow a proactive candidate pipeline with a dedicated talent community
Candidate Engagement and CRM
Modernize your candidate touchpoints for a better overall experience.
Give candidates the hiring process they expect from top-notch employers — with an emphasis on personalized communications and automation to build a better candidate experience for both competitive and non-competitive job announcements.
- Send branded campaign emails and SMS messages
- Create instant follow-up communications with templates and workflows
- Track 1:1 communications on the candidate profile
- Collaborate more effectively with shared candidate notes and actions
Manage hiring for DHA roles in one place, from start to finish.
Don’t start from scratch. Move candidates from application to offer, leveraging automation to save time throughout. Track every step of the hiring process and create a better experience at every touchpoint — all in one place.
- Track the hiring process and move candidates to offer faster
- Reduce manual work by automating follow-up, communications and more
- Invite candidates to the appropriate next steps automatically
- Organize your candidate pipeline with folders and tags
Compliance and Governance
Support EEOC and data privacy regulations with built-in security
Mitigate risk with built-in data security and integrations. Stay secure with staff permissions, private fields and more that support EEOC and data privacy regulations. Plus, Yello integrates with federal job boards and OPM-mandated tools — ensuring you can hire more effectively while supporting federal regulations.
How Tech is Helping Government Recruiters Win the War on Talent
It’s no secret that government recruiters face an uphill battle when it comes to hiring talent quickly. Outdated policies and […]Government Recruiting
The Top 3 Challenges for Government-Sector Recruiting
1. An Aging Workforce As a 2017 Politico analysis of the federal workforce points out, America’s government is getting old. […]Government Recruiting
10 Recruitment Marketing Content Ideas for Targeting Veterans
For many college students and entry-level job seekers, internships are the first step to break into the workforce and gain the experience needed for career advancement. Regardless of the size of an organization, a successful internship program can be…Government Recruiting
Ready to modernize your process with Yello?
Let’s get in touch.Request a Demo