The 4 Keys to Campus Recruiting Success
With fall planning around the corner, now is the ideal time to evaluate your campus recruiting program and identify ways to improve your results in 2019.
Listen in as Kelly Powers and Laura Harkins of Yello’s Product Marketing and Product team walk you through the campus recruiting maturity model, sharing best practices and key features to set you and your team up for success this fall.
Kelly and Laura will discuss and dive into:
- Where your organization falls on the Campus Recruiting Maturity Model (and what that means for your team).
- Why you should re-evaluate your current recruiting program before the fall season kicks off.
- How to use key Yello features to source, engage, and advance talent to hire more effectively.
- How to manage your campus recruitment program, with tips and best practices from recruiting experts.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo