2022 State of Campus Recruiting
After surveying more than 700 talent acquisition professionals from across the nation, Yello and Aptitude Research compiled a clear picture of where the industry stands today. The State of Campus Recruiting reports on industry trends and best practices, answering some of the most pertinent questions plaguing companies:
- Change: What areas of campus recruiting were most impacted by the past two years?
- Priorities: What are the top priorities in early talent now?
- Experiences: What impact does campus recruiting have on the candidate and the recruiter experiences?
- Strategies: What strategies should companies consider including DEI, events management, candidate engagement, and employer branding?
- Technology: What capabilities can help improve campus recruitment?
- Recommendations: What should companies consider as they plan for the future of their campus recruiting needs?
Learn all of this and more when you download the 2022 edition of The State of Campus Recruiting today.
Setting Goals For Fall Recruitment
With this landscape in mind, it is more important than ever to be clear and concise about your goals and how to achieve them. Before heading into fall recruitment, your organization should spend time honing your focus on data, DEI, and the candidate experience to see priorities rise to the top of the list and […]Campus Recruitment
How To Recruit Like A Marketer
Refine your employer brand Separating your employer brand from your consumer brand is essential to optimizing your hiring funnel. Any candidate considering you as their next employer is going to do their research about your open roles, your company culture, and your benefits (among many other things). Establishing a genuine employer brand is especially important for […]Campus Recruitment
Redefining Recruiting Events to Hire Gen Z
Recruiters have to reconsider not only where their ideal candidates may be found, but also how to best engage them in our more digitally integrated world. The competition for the best talent is fierce, and companies that are willing to be creative stand a better chance of making the right impression. So what is a […]Events