2022 State of Campus Recruiting
After surveying more than 700 talent acquisition professionals from across the nation, Yello and Aptitude Research compiled a clear picture of where the industry stands today. The State of Campus Recruiting reports on industry trends and best practices, answering some of the most pertinent questions plaguing companies:
- Change: What areas of campus recruiting were most impacted by the past two years?
- Priorities: What are the top priorities in early talent now?
- Experiences: What impact does campus recruiting have on the candidate and the recruiter experiences?
- Strategies: What strategies should companies consider including DEI, events management, candidate engagement, and employer branding?
- Technology: What capabilities can help improve campus recruitment?
- Recommendations: What should companies consider as they plan for the future of their campus recruiting needs?
Learn all of this and more when you download the 2022 edition of The State of Campus Recruiting today.
WayUp 2022 Candidate Survey Results & Predictions
Over the past two months, WayUp has surveyed more than 500 current students and recent graduates about their job search. […]Diversity and Inclusion
How to Choose Schools That Support Your DEI Recruitment Strategy
We’re here to help with a step-by-step approach to data-driven campus planning. Our method will help you go beyond legacy […]Diversity and Inclusion
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo