2022 State of Campus Recruiting
After surveying more than 700 talent acquisition professionals from across the nation, Yello and Aptitude Research compiled a clear picture of where the industry stands today. The State of Campus Recruiting reports on industry trends and best practices, answering some of the most pertinent questions plaguing companies:
- Change: What areas of campus recruiting were most impacted by the past two years?
- Priorities: What are the top priorities in early talent now?
- Experiences: What impact does campus recruiting have on the candidate and the recruiter experiences?
- Strategies: What strategies should companies consider including DEI, events management, candidate engagement, and employer branding?
- Technology: What capabilities can help improve campus recruitment?
- Recommendations: What should companies consider as they plan for the future of their campus recruiting needs?
Learn all of this and more when you download the 2022 edition of The State of Campus Recruiting today.
Webinar Recap: Fall Recruiting Retrospective
While the fall was challenging, it wasn’t a lost cause for employers. Returning to in-person events provided employers their first […]Campus Recruitment
Use Case: Yello Event Management
Automating workflows and processes with technology is one of the easiest ways to give recruiters the time needed to fully […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo