Survey: Virtual Internship Programs
Most recruiters say they will host an internship program in 2021 — but what strategies and lessons learned are recruiters taking from last year?
Yello surveyed hundreds of recruiters on their best practices and biggest unknowns for hosting an internship program this year. Here are some of the highlights:
- More than 9 in 10 recruiters say they plan to host a program this year — just 4% considered cancelling.
- Most companies will still be virtual, but more than 40% say they’ll host an in-person or hybrid program.
- Recruiters agree that community building is the biggest pain point for virtual internships.
- Just 2% of recruiters said interns were unsatisfied with a virtual internship program.
Download today for more insights — plus tips and ideas on improving your virtual internship program based on feedback from recruiters in the field.
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo