Virtual Campus Recruiting: The Student Experience Survey
Yello asked 1,000 college students what they think about virtual recruiting. Download the report to learn how students prefer to connect with recruiters — and how you can improve the virtual candidate experience.
Key findings include:
- Nearly 2 in 3 students say finding a job or internship is harder during the pandemic
- Students say job boards are the most valuable source when searching for work
- Nearly half of students say that virtual recruiting is more stressful than in-person recruiting
- Students say one-on-one interviews — both virtual and in-person — are their favorite way to connect with employers
Find out what virtual strategies are most effective – and least effective – for recruiting students in today’s virtual environment when you download the The Student Experience Survey.
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo