Avoid the Talent Crunch: Attract & Retain Top Talent Today
If you feel like recruiting top talent in today’s market has become harder throughout the years, you’re not alone. Candidates aren’t hiding from you: they’re operating in plain sight, one click away from their next opportunity.
As talent acquisition professionals, you can avoid that pit-in-your-stomach feeling by proactively building and maintaining a go-to source for the best candidates: a robust, high-quality passive candidate pipeline, and stay ahead of your competition by creating meaningful onboarding experiences that will encourage employees to stay longer.
During this webinar Jen Meza, VP of People at Yello and Courtney Deimel, VP of People at Imperative will dive into the details you’ll need to grow, engage and attract the right candidates by building out a robust passive candidate pipeline, and then once you have the right candidates, how you go about keeping them for days, months and years to come.
Participants walk away with the following:
- Best practices to engage and source both active and passive candidates
- Tips and tricks to retain candidates for the first 10 days and beyond
- Knowledge of the new trends in onboarding
- Methods to keep the candidate experience fresh, fun, and exciting from start to finish
If you’re wondering about the steps you can take to find, retain and keep top candidates in today’s talent shortage, this webinar is for you.
VP of Talent
VP of Talent
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo