Become a data-driven TA team
Recruitment analytics and talent acquisition metrics
You need access to the insights that drive your recruiting strategy — without digging through multiple spreadsheets, spending hours on data entry or relying on disparate data sources to get one simple metric. With built-in reporting and instant dashboards, Yello helps your team make data-driven decisions and improve your recruitment strategy over time.
“We now have the data to prove we’re at the right schools, with the right people, meeting the right talent — and that has been crucial in supporting our business case for using Yello.”
Saved $134,000 in recruiting costs for just one department.
Get the insights you need to recruit effectively — without the manual work.
- Competition for talent is at an all-time high. Understanding the impact of your talent acquisition efforts is more critical than ever before.
- Yello’s reporting tools help your team keep track of key candidate metrics — all in the click of a button.
- Ultimately, that helps your team make smarter decisions, improving your investments and recruiting strategies moving forward.
Recruitment Analytics Software benefits:
Get instant recruiting insights
Track candidate trends
Boost hiring process ROI
With a centralized repository of all candidate information, your team has everything they need to understand the candidate journey — including at-a-glance pipeline dashboards.
- Pipeline visualization dashboards
- Comprehensive candidate profiles
- Tags and folders for organization
- Source channel tracking
Leverage a digital, mobile-first platform to track all candidate interactions and improve visibility into the effectiveness of your team’s hiring event strategies.
- Built-in event dashboards
- Event expense data
- Campus snapshot key metrics
- Staff evaluation tracking
“I have data that I’ve never had before. I know exactly how many candidates we met in the last 12 months. I know what schools we met them at. I know how many of those became applicants and how many became hires.”
– Enterprise Holdings
Yello 2019 Recruiting Study: Meet Generation Z
Learn how the newest generation of candidates are approaching the tight labor market and job search — plus, actionable takeaways to help you recruit all generations more effectively.
How to Prepare Students for Gender Inequality in the Workplace
Career service centers teach college students valuable interview tips, how to dress at the office, networking and soft skills to […]Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Is Your Organization Taking These Essential First Steps?
We connected with Michelle Y. Bess, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director at Sprout Social, about how companies can begin their […]Diversity and Inclusion