A Talent Acquisition Leader’s Guide to a Well-Run Recruiting Department
Balancing company workloads, stakeholders and recruiting industry shifts requires a clear strategic plan.
Part of that plan involves understanding the company’s target audience, in order to hire the right talent, at the right time and on budget.
This guide offers insights into the motivations of a significant portion of your target audience – millennials – and provides direction on how to lead your recruiting department to best engage with this group.
Download this guide to learn:
- How to implement company-wide programs that encourage career growth
- The most strategic ways to partner with the CTO and CMO
- Steps your team can take to increase offer process speed
- What skills to look for in recruiters who will successfully engage the next wave of top talent
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo