College Recruiting 101: Budgeting Basics
Thanks to the strongest job market in a decade and skills shortages in multiple disciplines, graduates and their currently enrolled peers are in high demand.
In fact, according to a recent Aptitude Research study, nearly 70% of companies are hiring new college graduates this year.
So how can you compete for top talent – and prove an acceptable ROI to your organization’s leaders? It all starts with a comprehensive and effective budget that ensures successful recruiting outcomes, while also helping you minimize unexpected surprises.
Listen to the College Recruiting 101: Budgeting Basics webinar recording, to learn:
- The importance of developing a strategic spending plan
- Why great forecasting skills are critical to your team’s success
- Different types of budgets and their respective benefits and drawbacks
- Expense items to incorporate to avoid unexpected costs
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo