Interview Scheduling is the Worst — But Automation Can Make it Better: October 28
As recruiting teams around the world adapt to social distancing, virtual interviews have become the norm. But for recruiters and coordinators, this is just one more complication added to the already time-consuming and manual process of scheduling interviews. On top of the endless back-and-forth emails, calendar jenga and inevitable rescheduling, recruiting teams now have to worry about creating meeting links for interviews — and whether candidates and hiring managers will remember to download the programs, logins and more needed to access the meeting.
Yello helps you schedule complex interviews that would typically take an hour or more in just 60 seconds. Join us for a webinar to learn how you can leverage Yello’s Interview Scheduling solutions to:
- Manage the entire interview process — from invites to evaluations — in one place
- Eliminate manual work with automated scheduling for both 1:1 and multi-session interviews
- Improve the interview experience by empowering candidates to self-schedule
- Completely automate interview confirmations, reminders and evaluations
- Simplify virtual interviews with built-in video interviewing — no logins or downloads required
Register now to save your spot!
Director, Strategic Enterprise Sales
Manager, Solutions Consultant
Best Practices for Hosting a Virtual Event in Yello
Yello is excited to announce enhancements to our virtual recruiting functionality with Yello-hosted virtual livestream events and interactive video conferencing. […]Campus Recruitment
Product Update: Virtual Candidate Registration Enhancements
As the fall campus recruiting season kicks off, Yello is streamlining the candidate registration process with two new updates that […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo