Interview Scheduling is the Worst — But Automation Can Make it Better
As recruiting teams around the world adapt to social distancing, virtual interviews have become the norm. But for recruiters and coordinators, this is just one more complication added to the already time-consuming and manual process of scheduling interviews. On top of the endless back-and-forth emails, calendar jenga and inevitable rescheduling, recruiting teams now have to worry about creating meeting links for interviews — and whether candidates and hiring managers will remember to download the programs, logins and more needed to access the meeting.
Yello helps you schedule complex interviews that would typically take an hour or more in just 60 seconds. Join us for a webinar to learn how you can leverage Yello’s Interview Scheduling solutions to:
- Manage the entire interview process — from invites to evaluations — in one place
- Eliminate manual work with automated scheduling for both 1:1 and multi-session interviews
- Improve the interview experience by empowering candidates to self-schedule
- Completely automate interview confirmations, reminders and evaluations
- Simplify virtual interviews with built-in video interviewing — no logins or downloads required
Register now to save your spot!
Director, Strategic Enterprise Sales
Manager, Solutions Consultant
Calling All Super Recruiters!: The Inside Scoop from HR Tech 2021
If you’ve ever been to an HR Tech conference in the past, it’s a monster! Not only renowned for hosting […]Campus Recruitment
Infographic: Future of Talent Acquisition 2021
What a difference a year makes! When HR.com gathered data for the 2020 Future of Talent Acquisition report, the world was […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo