Interview Scheduling: Challenges, Survey Results and 3 Actions to Take
If you feel like scheduling interviews is getting more complicated, you’re right.
Our new virtual world has added even more complexity to the time-consuming scheduling process:
- Virtual meetings are one more complication on top of endless emails, calendar jenga and inevitable rescheduling
- Recruiters now have to create virtual meeting links for each interview and provide instructions to access
- Candidates and hiring managers may not remember to download the programs, logins and more needed for the interview
Interview Scheduling Survey Results
We went straight to recruiters and asked them what’s working and what’s not working when it comes to interview scheduling. Based on their insights, we’re sharing the top 3 opportunities for recruiting teams to save time, eliminate manual work and improve the candidate experience by adding automation to their scheduling process.
Join us for a webinar to gain valuable insight into:
- Interview scheduling best practices, based on survey data from hundreds of recruiting leaders
- Common interview scheduling pain points and how to solve them with smarter technology
- Identifying the parts of the recruiting process to automate, and how much time you can expect to save
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Manager, Solutions Consultant
2022 Early Talent Recruiting Trends To Watch
It’s evident that many of these observations reflect larger trends in the workforce that all employers should know: Most companies […]Campus Recruitment
Unlock Ultimate Recruiting Efficiency With The Combined Power Of Yello And WayUp
Recruiting is challenging in the best circumstances, but navigating the new and quickly changing landscape makes finding the right students […]Diversity and Inclusion
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo