Interview Scheduling: Challenges, Survey Results and 3 Actions to Take
If you feel like scheduling interviews is getting more complicated, you’re right.
Our new virtual world has added even more complexity to the time-consuming scheduling process:
- Virtual meetings are one more complication on top of endless emails, calendar jenga and inevitable rescheduling
- Recruiters now have to create virtual meeting links for each interview and provide instructions to access
- Candidates and hiring managers may not remember to download the programs, logins and more needed for the interview
Interview Scheduling Survey Results
We went straight to recruiters and asked them what’s working and what’s not working when it comes to interview scheduling. Based on their insights, we’re sharing the top 3 opportunities for recruiting teams to save time, eliminate manual work and improve the candidate experience by adding automation to their scheduling process.
Join us for a webinar to gain valuable insight into:
- Interview scheduling best practices, based on survey data from hundreds of recruiting leaders
- Common interview scheduling pain points and how to solve them with smarter technology
- Identifying the parts of the recruiting process to automate, and how much time you can expect to save
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Manager, Solutions Consultant
New Survey: Virtual Campus Recruiting is Working, But Only If You Do It Right
Recruiters wear many hats in their profession – Interviewer Scheduler, Career Advisor, Brand Champion, to name a few. And over […]Campus Recruitment
Best Practices for Hosting a Virtual Event in Yello
Yello is excited to announce enhancements to our virtual recruiting functionality with Yello-hosted virtual livestream events and interactive video conferencing. […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo