Interview Scheduling: Challenges, Survey Results and 3 Actions to Take
If you feel like scheduling interviews is getting more complicated, you’re right.
Our new virtual world has added even more complexity to the time-consuming scheduling process:
- Virtual meetings are one more complication on top of endless emails, calendar jenga and inevitable rescheduling
- Recruiters now have to create virtual meeting links for each interview and provide instructions to access
- Candidates and hiring managers may not remember to download the programs, logins and more needed for the interview
Interview Scheduling Survey Results
We went straight to recruiters and asked them what’s working and what’s not working when it comes to interview scheduling. Based on their insights, we’re sharing the top 3 opportunities for recruiting teams to save time, eliminate manual work and improve the candidate experience by adding automation to their scheduling process.
Join us for a webinar to gain valuable insight into:
- Interview scheduling best practices, based on survey data from hundreds of recruiting leaders
- Common interview scheduling pain points and how to solve them with smarter technology
- Identifying the parts of the recruiting process to automate, and how much time you can expect to save
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Manager, Solutions Consultant
Infographic: The Hidden Costs of Interview Scheduling
Global organizations who regularly recruit for hundreds of open positions each year will evaluate thousands of candidates. While today’s applicant […]Campus Recruitment
Is Automated Interview Scheduling the Key to an Effective Recruiting Strategy?
Even the best ATS in the marketplace can’t take scheduling management off your shoulders, leaving the tasks to be handled […]Recruitment Operations
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo