The Final Piece to the Scheduling Puzzle | Product Launch
It’s estimated that talent acquisition teams can spend up to 65% of their time on interview scheduling. In a forty-hour work week, that means more than three days are devoted to scheduling alone.
That’s why Yello is excited to announce Interview Day Scheduling, the final piece to our scheduling solution. With this release, Yello infuses artificial intelligence (AI) to finally solve for the complex scheduling logistics associated with interview days.
Listen in as Yello’s Senior Product Marketing Manager Kelly Powers and Product Manager Kelly Upp discuss how you can improve your interview experience and witness firsthand the AI-powered algorithm the software uses to optimize interview scheduling chaos.
Walk away with the answers to the following and more:
- Why scheduling is a top priority in the talent acquisition world
- How Yello has solved age-old scheduling challenges
- Why Yello built Interview Day Scheduling (IDS)
- The challenges Yello customers faced before the launch of IDS
So stop flipping endlessly back and forth between spreadsheets, calendars and email threads to coordinate an interview. Learn how IDS can help you!
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo