The Future of HR: Preparing for the Revolution
The world of work continues to evolve at a rapid pace with increasing disruption caused by new business models, emerging technology and developing definitions of the workforce.
Along with these changes the role of HR is also shifting as the capabilities and accountabilities for HR professionals is also undergoing a transformation.
Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, November 7 as Robin Schooling, Managing Partner, HR + People Strategy with Peridus Group, discusses how HR professionals can take steps now to bolster their impact and prepare for the future of the profession.
Managing Partner, HR + People Strategy
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- The business need for lean, strategy-driven HR/People functions
- The interplay of HR technology and business acumen
- The “new” psychological contract between employers/employees
- HR’s imperative to anticipate, embrace and proactively drive change
11 Ways Video Interviews Power Up Hiring
1. Speed up your processes. Bad weather, illness and other unforeseen circumstances don’t have to cause delays. Video interviewing allows […]Campus Recruitment
5 Best Practices To Build A Post-COVID Recruiting Strategy
Can you truly combine these two tactics for even better results than before? Yello believes so, and over the past […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo