2020 Virtual Campus Recruiting Benchmark Survey
Yello asked more than 500 early talent recruiters how virtual recruiting is going for them this year. Overall, 3 in 4 recruiters agree: virtual campus recruiting is working.
But our study shows that recruiters who see the most positive results use specific tools to help them meet more candidates, while adapting to student needs.
Key findings include:
- Nearly half of recruiters are meeting more candidates than previous years.
- Recruiters say video interviews, virtual networking events and webinars/interactive events are the three most important factors to improve the virtual candidate experience.
- After the pandemic, nearly 2 in 3 recruiters plan to use a mix of virtual and in-person recruiting strategies.
Find out what virtual tools work – and don’t work – for both recruiters and students in today’s virtual environment when you download the Virtual Campus Recruiting Benchmark Report.
Download the report for valuable insights to help you:
- Plan your 2021 campus budget
- Optimize your virtual strategy to expand your reach
- Rethink your technology tools, with a focus on what works best
- Understand how you stack up against other companies
- Build a better experience for candidates and recruiters
NBMBAA Conference 2023: What We Saw
Uncertainty was a prevalent theme for both candidates and employers alike. Candidates were uncertain of what the market will look like for them during their job search for positions beginning next summer. Employers were uncertain about what their hiring goals will look like and how reduced budgets will affect their goals. We heard from several […]Events
2023 Campus Recruiting Preview
2022 also demonstrated that the way candidates and companies interact with one another is evolving. Providing a positive candidate experience, building your employer brand, and engaging with candidates post-offer proved to be more important than years past. What does that mean for 2023? Will virtual events retain their value in the hiring process? Is DEI […]Campus Recruitment
Webinar Recap: The Impact of Early Talent Engagement
In today’s competitive job market, attracting and retaining early-career candidates has become increasingly challenging. Many organizations are facing higher rates of candidate reneges, causing them to reevaluate their engagement and retention strategies. However, some proactive and forward-thinking employers are leveraging technology and new ideas to tackle these challenges effectively. Earlier this month, co-founder Parker Pell […]Early Recruitment