2020 Virtual Campus Recruiting Benchmark Survey
Yello asked more than 500 early talent recruiters how virtual recruiting is going for them this year. Overall, 3 in 4 recruiters agree: virtual campus recruiting is working.
But our study shows that recruiters who see the most positive results use specific tools to help them meet more candidates, while adapting to student needs.
Key findings include:
- Nearly half of recruiters are meeting more candidates than previous years.
- Recruiters say video interviews, virtual networking events and webinars/interactive events are the three most important factors to improve the virtual candidate experience.
- After the pandemic, nearly 2 in 3 recruiters plan to use a mix of virtual and in-person recruiting strategies.
Find out what virtual tools work – and don’t work – for both recruiters and students in today’s virtual environment when you download the Virtual Campus Recruiting Benchmark Report.
Download the report for valuable insights to help you:
- Plan your 2021 campus budget
- Optimize your virtual strategy to expand your reach
- Rethink your technology tools, with a focus on what works best
- Understand how you stack up against other companies
- Build a better experience for candidates and recruiters
Promoting Internships and Other Student and Early Career Programs in the Federal Government (Guidance from OPM & OMB)
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released guidance on increasing opportunities for internships, fellowships, apprenticeships, and other student and early career programs. The guidance advances the goals of the “Strengthening and Empowering the Federal Workforce” priority in the President’s Management Agenda (PMA) and is issued pursuant […]Government Recruiting
Introducing Yello Sourcing
Candidate Sourcing Has A New Name At Yello In 2021, Yello acquired WayUp to expand our offerings and enable our customers to not only find qualified and diverse early-career candidates outside the recruitment events during the school year but also meet their DEI goals. Because Yello partners with employers that are dedicated to hiring early […]Campus Recruitment
Use Case: Yello Event-Based Scheduling
Interview scheduling during and after events is one of the major time-sucks for campus recruiting teams. No one likes emailing back and forth to find a time that fits in everyone’s calendar, especially during a live event. Although it can be a pain, it’s crucial for employers to get interview scheduling right for a number […]Campus Recruitment