2020 Virtual Campus Recruiting Benchmark Survey
Yello asked more than 500 early talent recruiters how virtual recruiting is going for them this year. Overall, 3 in 4 recruiters agree: virtual campus recruiting is working.
But our study shows that recruiters who see the most positive results use specific tools to help them meet more candidates, while adapting to student needs.
Key findings include:
- Nearly half of recruiters are meeting more candidates than previous years.
- Recruiters say video interviews, virtual networking events and webinars/interactive events are the three most important factors to improve the virtual candidate experience.
- After the pandemic, nearly 2 in 3 recruiters plan to use a mix of virtual and in-person recruiting strategies.
Find out what virtual tools work – and don’t work – for both recruiters and students in today’s virtual environment when you download the Virtual Campus Recruiting Benchmark Report.
Download the report for valuable insights to help you:
- Plan your 2021 campus budget
- Optimize your virtual strategy to expand your reach
- Rethink your technology tools, with a focus on what works best
- Understand how you stack up against other companies
- Build a better experience for candidates and recruiters
2022 Early Talent Recruiting Trends To Watch
It’s evident that many of these observations reflect larger trends in the workforce that all employers should know: Most companies […]Campus Recruitment
Unlock Ultimate Recruiting Efficiency With The Combined Power Of Yello And WayUp
Recruiting is challenging in the best circumstances, but navigating the new and quickly changing landscape makes finding the right students […]Diversity and Inclusion
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo