2022 State of Campus Recruiting
After surveying more than 700 talent acquisition professionals from across the nation, Yello and Aptitude Research compiled a clear picture of where the industry stands today. The State of Campus Recruiting reports on industry trends and best practices, answering some of the most pertinent questions plaguing companies:
- Change: What areas of campus recruiting were most impacted by the past two years?
- Priorities: What are the top priorities in early talent now?
- Experiences: What impact does campus recruiting have on the candidate and the recruiter experiences?
- Strategies: What strategies should companies consider including DEI, events management, candidate engagement, and employer branding?
- Technology: What capabilities can help improve campus recruitment?
- Recommendations: What should companies consider as they plan for the future of their campus recruiting needs?
Learn all of this and more when you download the 2022 edition of The State of Campus Recruiting today.
NBMBAA Conference 2023: What We Saw
Uncertainty was a prevalent theme for both candidates and employers alike. Candidates were uncertain of what the market will look like for them during their job search for positions beginning next summer. Employers were uncertain about what their hiring goals will look like and how reduced budgets will affect their goals. We heard from several […]Events
2023 Campus Recruiting Preview
2022 also demonstrated that the way candidates and companies interact with one another is evolving. Providing a positive candidate experience, building your employer brand, and engaging with candidates post-offer proved to be more important than years past. What does that mean for 2023? Will virtual events retain their value in the hiring process? Is DEI […]Campus Recruitment
Webinar Recap: The Impact of Early Talent Engagement
In today’s competitive job market, attracting and retaining early-career candidates has become increasingly challenging. Many organizations are facing higher rates of candidate reneges, causing them to reevaluate their engagement and retention strategies. However, some proactive and forward-thinking employers are leveraging technology and new ideas to tackle these challenges effectively. Earlier this month, co-founder Parker Pell […]Early Recruitment