From Intern to Employee: How to Invest in Next Gen Talent
An internship program is the gateway to the largest and often most enthusiastic future employees. Whether your company is a Fortune 500 or a high-growth start-up, internship programs can provide fresh perspectives, build robust talent pipelines and can improve recruitment marketing efforts.
You will learn how to:
- Create a long-term intern hiring strategy
- Create a structured internship experience
- Stay top of mind with college students
- Leverage campus recruiting software
Consider your internship program an investment in your company’s next generation of talent.
To increase the odds of your all-star interns becoming full-time employees, learn how to hire well and continue to groom them into valuable full-time talent. Download to:
- Make the best first impression to interns from day one
- Build a program that helps your company and interns achieve measurable results
- Develop materials that keep interns engaged post-internship
2022 Early Talent Recruiting Trends To Watch
It’s evident that many of these observations reflect larger trends in the workforce that all employers should know: Most companies […]Campus Recruitment
Unlock Ultimate Recruiting Efficiency With The Combined Power Of Yello And WayUp
Recruiting is challenging in the best circumstances, but navigating the new and quickly changing landscape makes finding the right students […]Diversity and Inclusion
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo