From Intern to Employee: How to Invest in Next Gen Talent
An internship program is the gateway to the largest and often most enthusiastic future employees. Whether your company is a Fortune 500 or a high-growth start-up, internship programs can provide fresh perspectives, build robust talent pipelines and can improve recruitment marketing efforts.
You will learn how to:
- Create a long-term intern hiring strategy
- Create a structured internship experience
- Stay top of mind with college students
- Leverage campus recruiting software
Consider your internship program an investment in your company’s next generation of talent.
To increase the odds of your all-star interns becoming full-time employees, learn how to hire well and continue to groom them into valuable full-time talent. Download to:
- Make the best first impression to interns from day one
- Build a program that helps your company and interns achieve measurable results
- Develop materials that keep interns engaged post-internship
Infographic: The Hidden Costs of Interview Scheduling
Global organizations who regularly recruit for hundreds of open positions each year will evaluate thousands of candidates. While today’s applicant […]Campus Recruitment
Is Automated Interview Scheduling the Key to an Effective Recruiting Strategy?
Even the best ATS in the marketplace can’t take scheduling management off your shoulders, leaving the tasks to be handled […]Recruitment Operations
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo