From Intern to Employee: How to Invest in Next Gen Talent
An internship program is the gateway to the largest and often most enthusiastic future employees. Whether your company is a Fortune 500 or a high-growth start-up, internship programs can provide fresh perspectives, build robust talent pipelines and can improve recruitment marketing efforts.
You will learn how to:
- Create a long-term intern hiring strategy
- Create a structured internship experience
- Stay top of mind with college students
- Leverage campus recruiting software
Consider your internship program an investment in your company’s next generation of talent.
To increase the odds of your all-star interns becoming full-time employees, learn how to hire well and continue to groom them into valuable full-time talent. Download to:
- Make the best first impression to interns from day one
- Build a program that helps your company and interns achieve measurable results
- Develop materials that keep interns engaged post-internship
Product Update: 3 Ways to Host Virtual Events with Yello
As colleges and universities across the globe switch to virtual learning, campus recruiters are also switching to a virtual model […]Campus Recruitment
How EY Cut Time-to-Offer by 50% with Virtual Recruiting
EY is a leading brand on campus, hiring more than 9,000 intern and full-time hires from schools across the U.S. […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo