Interview Scheduling Suite
Spend more time with candidates and get to hire faster. Take the stress out of scheduling – and rescheduling – interviews. In this competitive hiring market you need a solution built to enhance the candidate experience from the very first touchpoint.
Solve for every interview scenario and have the time to do what recruiters love – build relationships and bring in top talent fast.
From scheduling phone screens and sequential, complex interviews for experienced candidates to slotting 15-minute sessions at campus career events, Yello Scheduling Suite is built for you.
One centralized place to manage every step:
- Invite candidates to self-schedule
- Automate and brand all communications
- Design templates specific for your business
- See your ROI with analytics and reports
- Comply with privacy and security protocols
Award-Winning Interview Scheduling Software
Yello is the recipient of a Brandon Hall Group Award for Excellence in Technology for the second year in a row.
Accelerate the hiring process and leave the spreadsheets and calendars behind.
- Real-time sync with Google Calendar or Outlook 365
- Instantly see best interview times for everyone, across every time zone
- Dashboard to track status of all interview activities and take action
- Every interview scenario covered: 1:1, sequential, panels – across hours or days
- Reschedule in as little as 3 clicks
- Integrates with your ATS and CRM
Event Interview Scheduling
Boost your company awareness and candidate engagement at busy career events.
- Branded communications – from invites to thank-you’s
- Easy to slot interviews for multiple recruiters
- Schedule virtual or in-person interviews
- Single spot to access post-event analytics
“With the scheduling tool, we can get in contact with candidates quickly and save our recruiters’ time by allowing the candidates to select their own interview slots.”
After struggling with interview scheduling challenges, Energy Transfer turned to Yello’s interview scheduling platform — ultimately eliminating 95% of the time spent on scheduling interviews and speeding up time to hire.