Take the stress out of candidate scheduling to focus on providing an engaging interview experience with interview scheduling software. Set candidate meetings instantly with AI-powered recruitment tools and never risk a poor candidate experience due to back-and-forth emails or rescheduled meetings.
Award-Winning Interview Scheduling Software
Yello is the recipient of a 2019 Brandon Hall Group Award for Excellence in Technology for the second year in a row.
Phone Screen Scheduling
Differentiate your candidate experience and reduce back-and-forth by empowering candidates to self-select the interview time that works best for them.
- Self-scheduling landing pages
- Communication templates
- Automatic criteria screening
- Staff availability management
Great for: Phone screens, HR screens, Coffee chats, Office hours, High-volume interviews
- Multi-party interview scheduling
- Automated text confirmations
- Invitation management and RSVPs
- Post-event actions and follow-up
Great for: On-campus interviews, Super days, Blitz days, Diversity event interviews, High-volume hiring days, Orientations
Interview Day Scheduling
Eliminate hours of manual work by scheduling complex interviews in seconds with AI — empowering your team to hire faster, impress candidates and work more strategically. Watch a one-minute overview.
- AI-powered matching algorithm
- Multi-session and panel interviews
- Real-time calendar and room availability
- Streamlined RSVPs and rescheduling
Great for: Panel interviews, Back-to-back interviews, Sequential interviews, On-site interviews
Manage interviewer availability
Eliminate scheduling confusion or double-booked appointments with interview scheduler software that empowers all interviewers to set their own availability or sync their calendars.
- Gmail and Outlook real-time calendar sync
- Interview availability configurable by staff
- Alternate and optional interviewer rules
Effective candidate communication
Increase candidate and interview engagement through clear communication and RSVP management — helping your team avoid interview disasters and unprepared candidates.
- Automated invites, confirmations and reminders
- Share preparation materials and real-time updates
- Interview and orientation event mobile app
Measure interview success
Transform your team with AI and automation — focusing less on manual scheduling and more on strategic work, like analyzing interview trends and improving candidate experience.
- Interview pipeline visualizations
- Interview to hire ratio
- Interview drop off and cycle times
Ready to take the stress out of interview scheduling?
Request a Demo
How to Prepare Students for Gender Inequality in the Workplace
Career service centers teach college students valuable interview tips, how to dress at the office, networking and soft skills to […]Diversity and Inclusion
Everything You Need to Know About Recruiting Generation Z
Gen Z is the newest cohort to join the working ranks. Born between 1997 and 2012, this generation is just […]Campus Recruitment