Take the stress out of candidate scheduling to focus on providing an engaging interview experience with interview scheduling software. Set candidate meetings instantly with AI-powered recruitment tools and never risk a poor candidate experience due to back-and-forth emails or rescheduled meetings.
Award-Winning Interview Scheduling Software
Yello is the recipient of a 2019 Brandon Hall Group Award for Excellence in Technology for the second year in a row.
Phone Screen Scheduling
Differentiate your candidate experience and reduce back-and-forth by empowering candidates to self-select the interview time that works best for them.
- Self-scheduling landing pages
- Communication templates
- Automatic criteria screening
- Staff availability management
Great for: Phone screens, HR screens, Coffee chats, Office hours, High-volume interviews
- Multi-party interview scheduling
- Automated text confirmations
- Invitation management and RSVPs
- Post-event actions and follow-up
Great for: On-campus interviews, Super days, Blitz days, Diversity event interviews, High-volume hiring days, Orientations
Interview Day Scheduling
Eliminate hours of manual work by scheduling complex interviews in seconds with AI — empowering your team to hire faster, impress candidates and work more strategically. Watch a one-minute overview.
- AI-powered matching algorithm
- Multi-session and panel interviews
- Real-time calendar and room availability
- Streamlined RSVPs and rescheduling
Great for: Panel interviews, Back-to-back interviews, Sequential interviews, On-site interviews
Manage interviewer availability
Eliminate scheduling confusion or double-booked appointments with interview scheduler software that empowers all interviewers to set their own availability or sync their calendars.
- Gmail and Outlook real-time calendar sync
- Interview availability configurable by staff
- Alternate and optional interviewer rules
Effective candidate communication
Increase candidate and interview engagement through clear communication and RSVP management — helping your team avoid interview disasters and unprepared candidates.
- Automated invites, confirmations and reminders
- Share preparation materials and real-time updates
- Interview and orientation event mobile app
Measure interview success
Transform your team with AI and automation — focusing less on manual scheduling and more on strategic work, like analyzing interview trends and improving candidate experience.
- Interview pipeline visualizations
- Interview to hire ratio
- Interview drop off and cycle times
Ready to take the stress out of interview scheduling?
Request a Demo
Infographic: Building Relationships to Hire the Right Talent
As the world’s largest privately held wine company, E&J Gallo has a surprisingly nimble campus recruiting team. Just 6 recruiters […]Product Insights
How to Best Manage Gen Z in the Workplace
Generation Z is entering the workforce in droves. Unlike millennial employees who experienced the Great Recession, Gen Z job seekers […]Campus Recruitment