Everything You Need To Know About Yello Implementation
Yello’s implementation timeline
Yello’s configurability is a hallmark of our platform. It also makes a significant impact on the length of the implementation process. We offer different levels of customization, from pre-configured systems modeled off of best practices to brand-new uniquely-tailored solutions. For that reason, the timeline of implementation spans an equally diverse range – it takes the average team 1-3 months for complete adoption of Yello.
Our typical implementation process is made up of 5 phases:
1. Project kickoff – Our teams get acquainted, develop a project plan, and set a regular meeting schedule for stakeholders
2. Discovery and design – Yello experts assess your current system design, consult with your team on their findings, and implement configuration specifications
3. User acceptance testing – Together, we complete an in-depth walkthrough of your testing strategy and best practices, optimizing what to test, when to test, and how to test
4. Training – Yello team members deliver robust product training to your internal subject matter experts and trainers, sharing resources and identifying opportunities for ongoing support along the way
5. Go-live – We partner with your team to develop an internal enablement deployment plan and, at last, the Yello system is configured in your production environment!
Meet your Yello team
Unlike many platforms today, Yello implementation can be completed with internal resources that you already have. Your chosen subject matter expert (SME) will work directly with Yello experts who specialize in deploying implementations and extending customer support. This extension of your team guarantees a smooth transition into the Yello environment:
An implementation consultant who…
- Learns your business backward and forward, then customizes the platform to meet your unique needs
- Is a go-to resource for system functionality questions, insight on best practices, and general platform support
- Monitors implementation progress, demos system prototypes, and facilitates final decisions
An integration consultant who…
- Leads the integration process, configuring and facilitating your customized workflow
- Is an expert on all-things integration, as well as the Yello platform
- Coordinates resources, gathers requirements, and completes post-installation testing
Integrate with your ATS
Connecting your applicant tracking system (ATS) with Yello enables users to perform their day-to-day tasks exclusively in Yello, eliminating the need to juggle multiple tools at once. The seamless and secure information transfer between the platforms also ensures that each system has a full picture of relevant candidate data at all times.
Currently, Yello integrates with most major ATS vendors, including Taleo/Oracle Recruiting, Greenhouse, Workday, iCIMS, and SAP SuccessFactors. To find out if we’re compatible with your ATS, our Solutions Architect team will connect with your ATS vendor to discuss the scope, requirements, and feasibility of an integration.
How to prepare for your Yello implementation
While our team tackles the technical aspects of the implementation, we recommend embracing the opportunity of your new technology and getting your people excited about the software. Encourage brainstorming sessions on how to leverage functionality or discuss areas for automation that could alleviate burdensome tasks from team members. With your employees bought in and eager to leverage the platform, you’ll be able to dive headfirst into using Yello (and reap the full ROI of your investment more quickly).
Have questions about implementing Yello into your tech stack? Click here to schedule time with one of our experts.