Yello’s Top 10 Candidate Experience Posts of 2017
From a job seeker’s initial search to the final interview, each step of the hiring process impacts the candidate experience and affects a prospect’s decision to accept an offer. As you head into 2018, fine-tune your candidate experience strategy to attract and hire top talent. This round-up features Yello’s top 10 candidate experience articles, including creating a Gen Z recruitment strategy, measuring experience metrics, identifying the top causes of candidate drop-off and more. Read on to find out how to enhance your candidate experience in 2018.
- How to Deliver the Ultimate Candidate Experience. Your organization’s employer brand and future success is largely impacted by the hiring processes—from candidate discovery to post-interview measurement—used to recruit candidates. Follow these strategies to keep the candidate experience at the forefront of the hiring process.
- What Candidates Really Want From Your Recruitment Process. Companies compete for the best talent, which means they need to cultivate candidate relationships and understand how potential employees view the organization. Here’s what candidates are looking for in their job search.
- Measuring the Candidate Experience: What Every Recruiter Needs to Know. One of the key elements of any successful talent acquisition strategy is understanding the metrics behind every candidate interaction. Incorporate these steps into your candidate experience plan to better understand prospect engagement with your company.
- 6 Things Gen Z Considers Before Accepting Your Offer. Generation Z is entering the workforce and employers need to be prepared to attract, recruit and retain this new wave of talent. Here are the six top insights every employer should know to prepare for Generation Z’s arrival in the workplace.
- Why Candidates Are Dropping Out of Your Hiring Process. To prevent candidates from dropping out of the hiring process, start by understanding the top reasons a candidate withdraws. Use these strategies to ensure candidates continue through the hiring pipeline, and ultimately, accept your offer.
- Recruiting Checklist for Directors of Talent Acquisition. Is your budget tight and job requisition list a mile long? Here are the top low or no-cost options to provide a positive candidate experience, and ensure the best talent looks at your company before the competition.
- Why Your Time-to-Hire is Too Long. A long, drawn-out hiring process can leave candidates feeling neglected and lead them to pursue other opportunities. Here are three common mistakes that slow the hiring process and how to correct them.
- Delivering a High-Touch Recruiting Experience. As hiring needs increase, find out how recruitment process outsourcer, Cielo, leverages talent acquisition software to deliver a recruiting experience that is both high-tech and high-touch.
- What is TRM Software and Why Recruiters Need It. A successful candidate journey is one where you are engaging candidates through multiple channels; however, it doesn’t need to be complicated. Learn how leveraging a TRM will help you track and maintain candidate relationships at every point of the hiring process.
- You Built a Talent Community. Now What? Engaging candidates in your talent community helps to provide a positive experience and increase interest in your company. Follow these steps to cultivate a talent community that keeps candidates warm, while delivering hiring results for your company.