01/10/2018 // By Tracy Kelly // Candidate experience
During the interview process, candidates work hard to make a positive first impression—researching your company before meeting, taking time away from a current role, preparing interview materials and more. As the employer, do you also take steps to make a positive impression? An engaging interview experience is essential to attract top talent— candidates are interviewing you as much as you are interviewing them. This list rounds-up Yello’s top interview process articles, to help your company enhance the interview experience for every prospect.
- What is Automated Interview Scheduling and Why Recruiters Need It. If your organization’s interview scheduling process is chaotic, inconsistent and filled with manual processes, automated interview scheduling can help. Find out how to streamline every team member’s workload with automated interview scheduling.
- Why Candidates Are Dropping Out of Your Hiring Process. You sourced a candidate who impressed the hiring manager and is qualified for the job. But before you can extend an offer, the candidate changes her mind about the position. If this situation sounds familiar, evaluate your interview process for common problems that lead to candidate drop-out.
- Avoid a Good Interview and a Bad Hire with These Questions. Many candidates know common interview questions and have their responses perfected. This can lead to hiring a great interviewee, but a less than ideal employee. Avoid this mistake by including these seven questions in every interview process.
- A Recruiter’s Video Interviewing Handbook. Video interviewing enables organizations to more efficiently attract, interview and assess talent, while providing candidates the opportunity to interview at their convenience. Learn how recruiting departments benefit from video interviewing, how to implement video technologies and tips to increase candidate comfort with the technology.
- 5 Ways to Help Your Team Speed Up the Interview Process. For more than half of potential employees, speed is a top factor in whether or not they accept a job. Use these tips to increase the speed of your company’s interview process and extend offers to top talent, faster.
- How to Win Over Candidates Throughout Every Stage of the Interview Process. From the first point-of-contact to the final offer stage, each candidate should walk away from your company as a brand ambassador. Follow these strategies to provide the best candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process.
- 6 Ways to Automate Recruiting Processes. You’re never going to take the “human” out of human resources, but there are many ways to automate the interview process and save valuable time finding the best candidates. Leverage these six steps to remove team members from the scheduling matrix, recruit from anywhere and speed the interview pipeline.
- Why Your Time-to-Hire is Too Long. While it’s no surprise that qualified candidates won’t wait weeks post-interview to receive an offer, organizations still make mistakes that prolong time-to-hire. Here are three mistakes companies make that slow the hiring pipeline, and cause candidates to turn down offers
- How to Reduce Employee Turnover Beginning with the First Interview. Taking precautions to reduce employee turnover starts before the first day of employment. Reduce your company’s turnover rate by carefully vetting candidates early in the interview process. Follow these steps to increase employee tenure, before the first day.
- What Candidates Really Want From Your Recruitment Process. Companies compete for the best talent, which means they need to cultivate candidate relationships and understand how potential employees perceive the recruitment process. Find out what candidates seek from their interview experience.