Campus Recruiting: Steps to a Better University Relations Experience
On-campus career fairs can be a blur of tracking down the right campus contact, assembling the booth, collecting candidate information and before you know it, leaving with a stack of paper resumes covered in illegible handwriting and no idea of the event ROI. If this sounds familiar to you then you understand implementing a successful campus recruiting operation will not only lead your team to a pipeline of top candidates — it will also help the business achieve future hiring goals as these students are developed into managers and leaders.
In fact, those who are confident in their talent pipeline recruit twice the amount of recent graduates than those who report a weak pipeline.
In this 10-chapter Campus Recruiting iGuide, we’ve compiled everything you’ll need from building an on-campus presence to candidate communication templates, all the way through how to not jeopardize a candidate offer.
This iGuide Includes:
- Details on how to build a strategic campus recruitment program
- Campus recruiting yips to stand out from the competition
- Ways to maximize your campus recruiting efforts
- How to measure the effectiveness of campus recruiting
- How you can harness technology to power your 2019/2020 campus recruiting program
- And much more!