Creating Candidate Delight
The words on the lips of nearly all employer brand leaders are “candidate experience.” Yet there doesn’t seem to be much alignment around what those words actually mean.
Is it the employer brand? The marketing? The application process? The interview process? In reality, it is all of those things and more. As we continue to reckon with our ever-shifting audience and record low unemployment, it is more important than ever to not only understand what candidate experience is, but even more critically: understand how to create experiences that matter to the people who are going to drive change in our companies.
Parsons Strategic Consulting
Consultant & Owner
Participants walk away with the following:
- An understanding of how your employee experience feeds your candidate experience and vice versa
- A clear path to define new ways to create delight
- Simple ideas to boost the candidate experience
- Simple ideas to boost the employee experience
Who should watch:
- Anyone on your team who interacts with candidates along their candidate journey.
How Yello Helps Today’s Leading Brands Recruit on Campus
It’s no secret that COVID-19 has drastically changed recruiting overnight. Social distancing measures have made remote work the new norm, […]Campus Recruitment
How to Maintain a Healthy Internship Program During a Recession
While companies across the globe adjust their workplace policies and hiring practices in response to COVID-19 and an economic downturn, […]Campus Recruitment
Ready for simple recruiting?
Let's get in touch.Request a Demo